Services We Provide
Here is a listing of our services which can be customized for each client's needs.
InsideDe-clutter, re-organize & clear-out
- Bathroom & kitchen cabinets
- Built-in shelving
- Use existing furniture to optimize presentation
- Supplement existing furniture with Inside/Out inventory
- Add accents where necessary, wall art, mirrors and/or rugs
- Vacant homes statistically do not sell as well as furnished ones. They do not show well, especially in photographs online where most buyers start their shopping process
- Weed, edge and mulch -- the trifecta of Curb Appeal!
- Trim shrubs, woody perennials and trees
- Add plants, especially in containers at entry
- Manage large-scale landscaping
Additional ServicesGeneral Contract Services
Inside/Out can manage any renovations necessary in a house before it lists, such as painting, basement water-proofing, powder room & kitchen updates, deep-cleaning, floor refinishing and carpet replacement, among others.Storage Options
Inside/Out can procure a convenient storage unit, and handle the packing, boxing & the move. Less is more when presenting a home for sale; more than half of most people's belongings usually need to be stored, and if basement or closet space is limited, an off-site storage unit is key.